Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else daft enough to be driving up to National Alfa day on the Sunday morning? (5th July) from this neck of the woods? If so maybe we could get a convoy going? Maybe meet up with Southeast convoy (if they have one) on route.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
I dunno but I got me the power :D :D :D :D

Sticky thread here I come :D

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Sticky cake , sticky bun I dont mind :D

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry Mr Wib - I am not going (will be in France for w/e) - you'll have to stick to yourself !
Thanks Nick have a good one! Yes looks like it's just me at the moment, have arranged to meet up with a Yorkshire convoy at 9, looks like it will be an early start! :cry:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
I concur :p :p :p

Were staying up there for ease, thats a lot of driving in one day Wibs! You go careful! :)

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Paul:thumbs:, I need a day off now to! Spent most of the day cleaning the car, think I may have got a bit obsessed though (see line up of offending articles), knacked now!!

Used clay for the first time, quite pleased with the outcome. But really annoyed when my neighbour started watering his garden (and my car :mad:), he is now in the boot and will be dumped on the M1 tomorrow!!

Attachments

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Love the last pic Wibs!!! Lovely clean car , be sure to come find me and say hi :D :)

Have you sorted meeting up with the Yorkshire lads ??? if not were meeting up in Harrogate if thats any good to you.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Love the last pic Wibs!!! Lovely clean car , be sure to come find me and say hi :D :)

Have you sorted meeting up with the Yorkshire lads ??? if not were meeting up in Harrogate if thats any good to you.
Thanks mate, got some good shots just as the sun was setting. Yeah have my name down to meet up with them sorry, I will see you there though for sure. Must get to bed now, early start! See you tomorrow :thumbs:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts