Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get a monthly meet up and running so after plenty of good reviews from AOers, we'll start off in the Pen-y-Bryn Colwyn Bay on Saturday 20th.
Maps, directions and menu are on their website.

Meet up in the car park at 12.30pm to sit down for a bite to eat at 1pm

and then after lunch, a leisurely drive :)

Could you please RSVP by the end of next week (12th) if you're planning on eating at the pub so I can book us a table :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are my thoughts for a drive after lunch

Route A I'm not sure of these roads but they look ok from Google maps and takes us back to the A55

Route B takes in the A470, A5 and part of the evo triangle back up to the A55

or has anyone got another route they'd like to take us down? :)

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
What kind of 'dingbat' chose the weekend i am in Carlisle!!!!!!!!!:cry:
:p

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could everyone who's coming add any partners/wives/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends/family etc
I'll can book us a table then although they should have enough anyway but it's one less thing to think about :lol:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Could everyone who's coming add any partners/wives/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends/family etc
I'll can book us a table then although they should have enough anyway but it's one less thing to think about :lol:
It will just be me on my own. Billy no mates:lol:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It will just be me on my own. Billy no mates:lol:
Cheers Si, so if I give Icheb and fluffy a +1 that makes a table for 7. I'll give them a ring tomorrow to book. :)

Just hope the weather doesn't turn sour now :( rain/snow forecast for Saturday :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The table is now booked for 1.15pm

Weather is looking ok but cold. Anyone still up for a drive after? I need to drop down to Llyn Brenig to check out a potential stop for the 100 Alfas meet in May, snow dependant of course. :)

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
The table is now booked for 1.15pm

Weather is looking ok but cold. Anyone still up for a drive after? I need to drop down to Llyn Brenig to check out a potential stop for the 100 Alfas meet in May, snow dependant of course. :)
Hi Rich,

Just to let you know that I won't be able to do the drive afterwards :(

Family commitments have just presented themselves within the last hour :rant:

99% should be ok for a bite to eat though :thumbs:

Sorry about that fella :eek:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No problem :)
It looks like there may be snow in them there hills so I'm not sure if we'll be doing it anyway. We'll see what the weather is like tomorrow, no point in risking it

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
Had lunch at the Pen yesterday, in the sunshine, very pleasant, but please £3 for 10 chips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts