Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
A while back I found a random loose clip in the Engine bay of my 2001 147.
I can’t figure out where it fits somehow?!
Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated!
Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'll have a look under the bonnet tomorrow, but I think that sits somewhere near the coolant expansion tank.

Reactions: Mighty-147

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hello, Any Joy yet please/

Many thanks for looking!
Sorry, I completely forgot. It must be part of the ageing process! Will have a look later today. :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Had a good poke about yesterday and sorry, but I can't find where that would go. It's not the one I was thinking near the expansion tank. If you have a look over the various hoses you're bound to find one/two with witness marks where the bracket has sat.

Good luck and sorry for the delay.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks For looking

Had a good poke about yesterday and sorry, but I can't find where that would go. It's not the one I was thinking near the expansion tank. If you have a look over the various hoses you're bound to find one/two with witness marks where the bracket has sat.

Good luck and sorry for the delay.
Hey I tried to offer it up the other day near the coolant expansion area then managed to drop it.

I wasn't sure where it went and was really concerned it may have fallen into where the cam pullys are so decided not to drive until I found it again!

After searching with a torch and tapping about it ended up being on the under tray so I managed to poke it through a gap.

What a waste of time I still have no idea where it belongs nowhere obvious and its been off a while now so no marks where it may have been......
:ponder:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts