Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Whilst cleaning my car I accidentally came across this wire between the front seats, under the rubber insert of the coin holder/pen holder of my GT.

Any ideas?

Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! My curiosity got the better if me and I spent about an hour trying to find reference to it on the internet.

You've saved me a lot of time!

Thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've noticed your fuell filler cap and ASR buttons are located by the coin holder, mine are on the dash!

I've got a 08 on '57 plate JTS, why are they different on different cars?

Had always assumed those where for seat heaters?

Tom

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
I've noticed your fuell filler cap and ASR buttons are located by the coin holder, mine are on the dash!

I've got a 08 on '57 plate JTS, why are they different on different cars?

Had always assumed those where for seat heaters?

Tom
Heated seats have the buttons on the seats.

When they revised the cars in 2007 they moved the ASR and fuel release buttons to the dash. :)

·
Banned
223 Posts
Was a mic for the Bose stereo system
They stopped fitting as it caused issues ;)
It was the white noise sensor, to cancel road noise through the stereo, in reality it caused reverb and often made the volume increase wildly. Cars with one fitted will probably find it's been disconnected during a dealer service.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Moving the buttons and leaving obvious blanks isn't so nice they shouldn't have made it look a like blank as it makes the car look like it's missing extras!

When i first got mine I pulled into a petrol station soon after and spent an age and hard to turn to the manual to work out the filler cap :)

Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts