Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is as always a perfectly made system from the man himself. It looks great and sounds very good but I would describe this exhaust not for the faint hearted it's pretty loud to be honest. And needs a bit of tweaking which me and Wizard will be doing but this is only a prototype at the moment. But it does sound class going through the tunnel near where I live. Anyway here are the pics.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Nice :thumbs:

Saluti, Giordano.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Loud haha :D Sounds class but it's mad loud but there is a fix on it's way. To be fair it was my own fault I asked Wizard to spec it like that and he did warn me it was loud :D

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Didnt sound loud in those clips :D

I'm really impressed with the build quality of my Wizard exhaust :thumbs:

I have thought to add a centre silencer to replace the CAT but the exhaust note is too addictive

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh it is loud all right I'll get better vids than that and ye'll know. It sounds good though and the quality of the work you can't really fault at all.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got the new back box on it now much nicer thrum off it and sounds and looks great and was simple to fit even a gorrilla like me can fit it in under 20 mins longest part was jacking up the car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts