Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Mine was the same after driving mine for 8 months (on weekends). As soon as I had it back, she got shot of the Astra for an SW :cool:

Nice cars BTW (except the spoiler ;))

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Squadrone Rosso said:
Mine was the same after driving mine for 8 months (on weekends). As soon as I had it back, she got shot of the Astra for an SW :cool:

Nice cars BTW (except the spoiler ;))
It's that big spoiler that you either love or hate. We hated it to begin with, it's grown on us now.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Nice car mate. :cool:

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
very nice mate, out of interest, does it have the phase 2 dash, as yours has the colour coded wing mirrors and it also quite rare!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Snokio said:
very nice mate, out of interest, does it have the phase 2 dash, as yours has the colour coded wing mirrors and it also quite rare!
This is an early model, (98S reg, 65000 miles) so not the phase 2 dash. The ones that have colour coded mirrors also have the colour coded rubbing strips. I wish we'd painted them as well when we had the mirrors done.

Thank you all for your comments.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
beardo said:
This is an early model, (98S reg, 65000 miles) so not the phase 2 dash. The ones that have colour coded mirrors also have the colour coded rubbing strips. I wish we'd painted them as well when we had the mirrors done.

Thank you all for your comments.
Looks very nice for a 98', you can't tell by looking at it!, I did spot the bumper, will you get that done? I was thinking of doing the same with mine at some point, I like the side repeaters too btw! ;)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Snokio said:
Looks very nice for a 98', you can't tell by looking at it!, I did spot the bumper, will you get that done? I was thinking of doing the same with mine at some point, I like the side repeaters too btw! ;)
Probably will get them painted eventually. Currently toying with the idea of a sportwagon at the moment though. So not going to commit until we have decided whether to get one or not.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
phil155 said:
so is beardo her name then?

cool motahh:D
No, the plate has always been mine. We put it on her car because hers was the one we were most likely to keep for any length of time the last time I changed cars. Beardo is a nickname I have had from school, it is very similar to my surname.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
it looks great, excellent condition. I have the same wing, wasn't too keen to start with but you get used to it! :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts