Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
spent most of the weekend washing, t-cutting, waxing and polishing my new baby, and replacing some pipes, just wanted to show her off.

and i spotted this little beauty outside my office yesterday, makes a change from all the big aMG mercs and plastic audi supercars that are usually there.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Nice work :thumbs:

I've fitted a similar intake on mine :D

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
your bella is well worth showing off :thumbup:

·
Registered
12,951 Posts
Very nice.......the yellow calipers look good with that body colour as well......:thumbs:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice.......the yellow calipers look good with that body colour as well......:thumbs:
It was like that when i got it, but the yellow paint job isn't very good and peeling a bit, i will be changing them back to red as soon as i get a chance.

Thanks all for the nice comments. It needs another clean already, parked under a tree yesterday. i think i have cleaned this car more times in three weeks than my last one which i owned for over 10 years, it's addictive. Will probably be taking pictures of water beading soon too :rolleyes:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice work :thumbs:

I've fitted a similar intake on mine :D
I think it might have been your thread that inspired me to do it, i was reading about it late one night while quite drunk, and decided to get on ebay and order loads of stuff. not a very good idea when drunk, i got all the wrong size clamps, and spent a fortune.

I couldn't find that thread the next day after searching for hours, thought i might have just dreamed it.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
:cool: Reminds me, need to wash mine.

G

·
Thanks all for the nice comments. It needs another clean already, parked under a tree yesterday. i think i have cleaned this car more times in three weeks than my last one which i owned for over 10 years, it's addictive. Will probably be taking pictures of water beading soon too :rolleyes:
I have the same problem. I've had cars that have gone for months without a wash but my 156 rarely goes more than a couple of weeks, even in winter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts