Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After going on Alfa's car configurator I had a thought about the bespoke Alfa car that I would like. Here goes and hope you agree:

- Donor car NUVOLA WHITE 147 GTA
- Q2 SYSTEM
- 3.7 LITRE ENGINE
- BRERA S 19INCH WHEELS (IF THEY FIT)
- RAGAZZON EXHAUST SYSTEM

The thought of it makes me salivate ! (and thats all !) :wow:

IF I WAS A PHOTOSHOP EXPERT I WOULD HAVE INCLUDED A PHOTO.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
I have item 1 on the list!
Soon to have number 2 and prob number 4!
Trade you for a million quid:lol:

·
Vendor
46,130 Posts
156 GTA body panels and interior dropped onto a widened and track prepared Alfa 75 chassis & transmission. 18" Teledials shod in 225/40 road legal track tyres. Longitidinally mounted 3,750cc 24v engine, individual throttle bodies, aftermarket management, forged internals, 9,000rpm redline, nitrous oxide kit, massive brakes, full Supersprint exhaust system.

Totally standard looking except the wheels, but sounds like the world is gonna end and shows up almost everything on the road :D

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
An 8C :)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Alfa GTV Cup #1 with the engine taken out of the front and a supercharged 3.2 GTA engine in the back ... :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Not practical for everyday use but that would be my choice too.

However, if it's an everyday Alfa that can seat more than two, I would go for a GTV V6 3.2 Autodelta tuned with either a compresor or a full on 3.7 litre conversion. 20" wheels and modify everything imagineable under the skin. Leave the exterior untouched other than to fit quad Ragazzon pipes. Yum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts