Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im going to use this thread to post up pictures of my progress with restoring my sud. its a 1.3 3 door sc. done 30,000 miles and just gettin it ready for its MOT now so its all exciting. pretty solid body just needs a respray as its in dire need of one. any questions about it ask

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome - thats great, but tell us more, whats the history, thats great low mileage has it been it storage and whats the body like up close?

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it was owned by an old woman, so she never really drove it. the body is in good nick as she had it stored in a garage. luckily the rust is not too severe and its mainly surface rust. im currently in the process of moving to another house with a garage so hopefully have alot of room to be working with. also moving closer to my dads ti so some time after this ones finished we can start work on that. the ti has been garaged for about 6 years now and we have another sc donor car at our other garage.

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey if anyones interested i have some more photos from today whilst (attempting) to change the front brakes. they are of of the engine bay and rust spots :S nothing to intresting but if you want to see it coming along i dint mind posting them.

·
Registered
577 Posts
More pictures excellent i need them for reference it been that long since i pulled mine apart i forgot were everything goes back:lol: the more pics the better for me:) ciao daz

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here we go then. some are abit older some from today.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i dont know if everyone might approve, but hopefully i want to add alot of the TI fittings to it. with my dad having a TI himself we have a fair few parts lying about. so spoiler, headlamps and trim. if im lucky and personally i think it would look good if it was lowered, not too much but enough.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts