Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all my sud tix has now been sold and its on its way to the midlands .
it has gone to a sud enthusiast and he has another two suds a greencloverleaf ti and a 4 door sud so steve parry missed out by a day (sorry steve ).
sad to see it go but it paid of a bit of the white series two as i owe my brother mark the money for the car so good all round.
:)
my old car ,(black)
my new car (white).

K

·
0 Posts
you're very lucky pat, the series 1 & 2 suds are very pretty cars, much better without all the plastic on the s3's like mine :cool:

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i must admit kev that i have always liked the look of the series three more especially the green cloverleaf sud ti in red like the one my friend had when i was 19 that got me into alfas as i thought the car looked amazing amd handled very well until he rolled it twice down a country lane with me in the passenger seat.:mad: and wrote it off.
I do like the series two i have now as its in good condition and i got it for a good price also and they are rarer than the series three .
i know this will not go down well with some sud people but im going to put that uprated 1.7 8 valve engine in the car and fit uprated suspension and maybe get some revolution wheels or superlite wheels for the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts