Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After spending years looking for the right sprint, I may be reluctantly selling it. There is a number of reasons for this. Firstly I have been looking for somewhere warm and dry to store it over th winter and cant, so space is a problem. My second is that I have started to convert VW vans into campers, so now use the van im converting as my 'daily driver' and my GTV Cup as my 'Toy'. This leaves very little time to work on my 155 track car and to drive my sprint, so it gets very little use! Due to this I am considering selling it.
It started life as a 1.3, but is now a 1.7. It has cloverleaf wheels from a green cloverleaf and outboard brakes from a 33. Other than this it is standard to look at. The car has been restored and is very solid. It has very slight bubbling around the front screen and rear glass on the tailgate, but this has not broken the paint and is not rotton. The car has has all the right bits done including new brake pipes, bushes, etc etc. It has stacks and stacks of recipts, history and spare parts. The previous owner was a true enthuiast like myself and he had had the car for over 20 years. This has got to be one of the best sprints left out there. It flew throught a MOT without even an advisory. If anyone is interested, please get in touch for more details.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hi Dan,

Any chance of some pictures and how much would you be looking t get for it?

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts