Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello.

I have the car since two years. Before, the car was of my best friend, who rebuilt the gearbox and changed much of the engine peripherals.

Now, it has 140.000kms and since I have it, I hace restored the interior, the exterior, new wheels, manifolds, exhaust, Powerflex, etc etc

I´m looking for rear disc, 256mm front brakes and in the future, I would like to convert it into a 1.7 16v....

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3232/88325470.jpg
http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/6329/15332377.jpg

K

·
0 Posts
very nice looking car :thumbs:

and an alfetta gtv with delta integrale evo wheels :cool:

K

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the mad house:thumbs:
Great looking cars:cool:

Ok calm down KEV count to ten warm wet grass warm wet grass :lol:
:lol:

still can't get the lancia bug out of me :D

quite pleased i missed the end of an ebay auction lats night, nice looking monte carlo went for under £2k.
sud/new 156 money would have disappeared in a flash :lol:

·
Registered
347 Posts
I recall reading in Car magazine in the late '80s rumours of Alfa developing a 4wd Sprint. It may have even been supercharged as well (or maybe that was just a dream)..

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I recall reading in Car magazine in the late '80s rumours of Alfa developing a 4wd Sprint. It may have even been supercharged as well (or maybe that was just a dream)..
Remember a sprint with a ferrari engine in the back:thumbs:
Was done by some midlands farmer i think

P

·
0 Posts
great looking cars ibizagti,

welcome to the forum, i hope you enjoy it

shrew

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Just found the colour for my car. That is lovely. What is the colour number on that red? Is that 501?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Beautiful Sprint you got there, well done on restoring it, and doing it that tastefully.
And your friends have some nice rides too. The white Sprint, the other Alfas, the daddy 'Grale and that mean looking Elise.
Must be a nice group to hang with.
Cheers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts