Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a sad day, but I have to sell my spider. working abroad for year and need a larger car to transport some essentials so the 2 seater has to go.

I'm just wondering what it might go for.

It's 2000 Victoria blue with tan leather interior. with 71k so low milage for its year.

quad exhaust, cadumuro rear lip, cup side skirts and front lip. strut brace, posh induction kit. upgraded speakers all round including the small sub, and Bluetooth stereo. Also nicer newer original 17" alfa wheels.

Had loads spent on it in the 6 years I've had it. New clutch, roof etc.
Just interested really, Also wondering if there may be any interest on here, so I will get some pictures up for everyone to have a look

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
It all depends how quickly you want to sell it, you can put it on at £3-4k but then your up against v6'S

There is currently a really nice red v6 on gumtree with just 52k on the clock at £3500, it's got all the maintenance like cambelt and a load of suspension work etc plus the goodie like black and red leather interior and grey teledial.

If your in no rush try advertising it at that price and see what happens,

Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
703 Posts
Having seen the car and spoken to the owner (B&Q car park chat and a mini convoy) a little while ago, I can vouch for the condition of that car - she looks great and is a credit to her owner.

Shame she has to go, but someone is going to get a really nice one.

Good luck.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Having seen the car and spoken to the owner (B&Q car park chat and a mini convoy) a little while ago, I can vouch for the condition of that car - she looks great and is a credit to her owner.

Shame she has to go, but someone is going to get a really nice one.

Good luck.
Thanks mark.
Added the skirts and lips since then. also a wind brake, shortened the gear stick and done the re shape seat mod, well just the passengers side so far as had it out any way. Saying that getting the drivers seat done will probably make me not want to sell it.
Going to have it cleaned down tesco before I take some photos

·
Registered
336 Posts
It's only worth what's somebody is prepared to pay .Fair enough if GTVs were collectable .They aint yet ,except for Alfa stall warts .Condition and history helps a lot though

·
Registered
908 Posts
Just bought a sorted phase 1 with just 90k on it for £250.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
So my spider is now finally up for sale, new car has arrived, and new v5 after removing private plate. So time to sell. it a 2000, 2.0ts with just under 72k miles, and MOT till mid october.

Here is the listing on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-Rome...676479?hash=item4aff2c597f:g:tLcAAOSwRjNXN3en

It's a lengthy description, apologies. But I always think a longer description is best, especially when selling a car.

I'd hope for around £2000 for it, but open to offers.

Any thoughts

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
trying to get a another batch of photos uploaded but its having some sort of problem doing it. So there's more photos over at ebay.

any thoughts guys

·
Registered
600 Posts
Looks a great car. If I had sold my GT in think I would have put a bid in right now. You should easily get the 2k you want...more hopefully

1 - 20 of 20 Posts