Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Alfa Giulietta MA 170 Exclusive
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Anyone want a Black 946 Spider LE ? So I can buy Jay's car and get myself a daily runaround too
Are you seriously considering this? I thought you were happy with your spider?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Well when she works I can't fault my baby

I've always said at some she needs to become my second car ... I've done about 34k in her already !

you're car is lovely tho jay ... perhaps I'll try and convice my dad he needs a spider ?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Gosh, you're selling?! I was almost there not so long ago and reconsidered. But i can fully understand. The downside is that I don't drive my car that much anymore.
But the investment in a good house is important and I wish you well with that. I only feel it a shame that I've never had a chance to meet you or your car.
Thank you for digging up that info on the list of 916 Spiders in the country. I've just realised i'm writing like you'll never come back, but just in case, i wanted to convey my appreciation.

Best of luck finding a good home for her.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Gosh, you're selling?! I was almost there not so long ago and reconsidered. But i can fully understand. The downside is that I don't drive my car that much anymore.
But the investment in a good house is important and I wish you well with that. I only feel it a shame that I've never had a chance to meet you or your car.
Thank you for digging up that info on the list of 916 Spiders in the country. I've just realised i'm writing like you'll never come back, but just in case, i wanted to convey my appreciation.

Best of luck finding a good home for her.
Thanks. It is a shame we havent met but I will be around on the forum still!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
The car had its MOT done yesterday and passed with flying colours.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Im not in a hurry to sell it, only been for sale for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
+1 when you consider that Gold's is cheaper!
You can't compare the cars. Firstly I can't find a price for Golds, second his is in Netherlands, third his car has higher millage, fourth a lot of mods such as his on a car can actually devalue it a bit, fifth the ad doesnt say much about the quality of the car, receipts/history etc.

·
Registered
396 Posts
You can't compare the cars. Firstly I can't find a price for Golds, second his is in Netherlands, third his car has higher millage, fourth a lot of mods such as his on a car can actually devalue it a bit, fifth the ad doesnt say much about the quality of the car, receipts/history etc.
and Gold's is LHD

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Update - 6 months tax on the car

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Also original plate is now on the car

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
V5 document received back from DVLA today

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
bump

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Jay you talk of getting a Suzuki Cappo., we are recent to the Alfa scene with our spider but we had a Cappo for about 3 years, very low mileage one, it went like stink. BUT The roof is very fiddly to take off and put back on and corrosion is a real issue on cills and rear suspension areas. Tread very carefully. Nick

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hi Jay, good luck with the sale. I now have mine on the classified and on eBay too! It was strange as, as soon as it was listed on eBay i got a call from a chap in Swindon. He liked my car but said it maybe to old (age) for him/his wife.:confused: I haven’t heard back so i recon it’s a dead duck. BUT, he did say he was also looking out for silver with red interior. Shame he didnt leave any contact details as I could have mentioned yours!

He is unaware of AlfaOwner.com :tut:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Cheers dogtag. The plan for a cappo is on hold as ill be sharing my gf's car for the mo...

Nigel, you have PM.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
bump

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.