Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

After selling my Alfa recently I created a website to allow people to buy and sell cars, bikes and parts. Basically it has a forum and a gallery and you can post as many photos as you like (up to 2MB) and add descriptions. It uses Coppermine and PHPBB2. This means you can advertise and if anyone is interested you can enter dialogue with them in the forum. Completely free ofcourse.

Please be patient though. I only put it up on Sunday and it'll take a while to build momentum and for search engines to find it.

Please go to [edited] and click on the GF Forum and GF Gallery buttons in the top right hand corner of the page.

Cheers lads.

GF

Sorry lads - thr forum stripped out the link. No problem - I bet you can guess the url. After all I am Gentlefoot ;)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
My site

I hope you sought permission before posting this dude :tut:

W

·
0 Posts
My site

Hi GF, I appreciate what you're trying to do but please contact the site owner before posting your site.

wrinx

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its purely not for profit and I just thought it might be helpful to you blokes. I have nothing to gain from this. No one would object if I pointed out that carfolio was a good site for car specifications would they??

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
AO has a gallery, plus a section to advertise cars for sale, soon it will have a proper classifieds section which has taken months to implement, its polite to ask the owner of the site whether they want alternatives advertised on here - they may say yes, just need to ask.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts