Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
... syncs my calendar with my tablet, which is handy. But I can't work out how
to get it tow work in reverse so that entries in my calendar on the tablet appear
on the phone.

Is it possible or not?
When adding entries, are you adding to the Google calendar or the tablet's own calendar...?

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
That's a good point. In the tablet settings for calendar, you should select your Google Account as default account for new entries :)

I had the same problem with my iphone because the default setting had the local calendar as default one.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
It's poor form (ergonomically) when it calls it "My Calendar", or even "S-Cal(endar)", rather than referencing whether it's locally or remotely stored - or when adding the account or loading the calendar for the first time after that, they should have it ask which one you want to save to.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
The only setting I can find so far is which calendars to view.
At the moment, all are selected. Should I only have the Google
one selected?
You can view as many as you like - it should be there as a setting although it can be buried away. Which Samsung/Android are you running?

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
When you click on "Add a new event" do you have the option to select the calendar it adds to? This should be the top option and it'll remember it next time. On one of the tablets/phones by Samsung it only appears when adding in a particular way but I forget whether it was the icon on the month view or when clicking on an individual day. I've had a quick look at some of the devices here and using the month view to add allows this. I'm finishing work for today but can have another look sometime if that's not working.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts