Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cry: it switched off and wont switch back on :( i dont want to pay lots of money to get it replaced :cry: and i cant keep in the folding group because i used the playstation to run [email protected] :( i hate it. but miss it. not fair:rant:...not happy. if you have a playstation 3 in your household watch out. mine broke :(

·
Administrator
23,020 Posts
ooo that wasnt very nice. but heres my comeback, *ahem* says the man with over 9000 posts on a forum.
Fair enough - now then, what IS that disappearing over the horizon, hold on - hey it's MY life - COME BACK HERE - I said COME BACK........................

V

·
0 Posts
i dont do my folding on my ps3 as they have a reputation for getting to hot, especially when stood on end. and in this weather it could only exacerbate the problem.

hope you manage to get it fixed at a reasonable cost
if not you can donate your games to me :D

V

·
0 Posts
i belive the tag line for the playstation is

this is living
;)

anyway it is a fantastic piece of kit and can be used for so much more than gaming, i use mine more for playing blu-rays these days

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Get a 360. :D

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Mine's just been boxed up ready for the move - I'm sure I heard it ask me 'don't you love me anymore?'

Its getting it's own room when we move, that and the wii. Games room ahoy!

·
Registered
648 Posts
I am on me second playstation, the first 1 got too hot an died after 11 hours straight on call of duty :eek: and was replaced under warranty :)
Call of duty :thumbs: all these games are better on a PC and they dont overheat.

Cant beat PC Graphics. (If you have the latest graphics card) which unfortunately compared to running a playstation gets very expensive, especially having to keep up with the latest games released for the PC. Demanding you need a £200 graphics card :rant:

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
I sold my PS3 after about 3months of ownership and about 3minutes of game play, what a load of tosh it is! Be thankful it broke get an Xbox Elite and enjoy gaming and online play that really is fun!:thumbs:

Hopefully you can get it fixed under warranty though, so you can sell it:lol:

H

·
0 Posts
Call of duty :thumbs: all these games are better on a PC and they dont overheat.

Cant beat PC Graphics.
Graphics wh*re :lol:

My Pc is great for strategy games and simulations, but for pick up and play outright fun (and that's what gaming is supposed to be about) my 360 trounces it.

·
Registered
648 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
360 graphics are good for what they are but when you compare to a gaming pc it's nothing, this is similar to what i have

Dell XPS 625 / 6208 Desktop PC. Cheap Dell home and office computers from PC World.
Like I said. Graphics Wh*re :lol:

This misbelief that graphics are everything sent the gaming world into the current trend for endless sequels and very few really original games on the market.
Things have changed ever so slightly in the last 1-2 years, with more innovative ideas like the Wii and motion based gaming, but other than that it's been Fifa this and Garn Turismo that, and lots of people bleating about how wonderful their graphics are.

I've got emulators on my PC running games from 20 years ago, and they're more fun than many of the games on our shelves today.

Graphics can make a good game better (or at least make it seem better), but they can't make a game good in the first place.

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Graphics wh*re :lol:

My Pc is great for strategy games and simulations, but for pick up and play outright fun (and that's what gaming is supposed to be about) my 360 trounces it.
Hasnt this been discussed else where?

Lets be honest guys, the only real noticable difference between the 360 and PS3 is that one plays Blu-Ray the other supports a now defunct digital media.

Graphically, show me the difference between the two please becuase I notice nothing on 1080i HD flat screen and if anyone can honestly say there is must be a fanboy.

In terms of PC gaming and graphics that runs on M$ Windows that is prone to crashing etc and needs two pricey graphics cards to keep up with a games console just to gain and 2 or 3 fps - well whoopy doo!

Agreed though HST that PCs do have there place for simulatation games and strategy etc but I gave up the constant hardware upgrade route every 6 months and settled for the switch on and play format.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts