Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Birmingham last night for a spot of dinner.

Remembered that there are a few tunnels in the city centre area of Queensway.....at 18:00 the traffic was rubbish so no joy then.....but after dinner and close to 10:30pm windows down and all three tunnels of the Queensway were echoing the V6 Supersprint Quad pipes noise. Left plenty of room infront, then on entering the tunnels, gunned it in 2nd!!!! Ohhhh the joy.

Call me a kid, I don't care, the noise was mind blowing. Did the run there and back fours times. You could see other cars even lowing there windows for the concert.

Still smiling now!!!! More tunnels more tunnels!........!:D:D:D:D:D;);):D:D:thumbs:

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
I'd have stayed doing it all night, they are great tunnels, now what was I going to do tonight......:p.....had MiJ replace cat back to my existing quad exit at Christmas, it sounds great just on Wellingborough main street, must do Queensway soon.....:thumbs:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd have stayed doing it all night, they are great tunnels, now what was I going to do tonight......:p.....had MiJ replace cat back to my existing quad exit at Christmas, it sounds great just on Wellingborough main street, must do Queensway soon.....:thumbs:
I was seriously tempted. Imagine several cars going through all at once, must get onto the tunnel meets.

Queensway, fully recommended, although make it as late as possible. less traffic and more fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts