·
Regional Representative, For South Africa - AO-SA
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
The headlights looks faded.
The front bumper at the bottom is torn/broken.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
:lol:

At that price it is a bargain no matter how you look at it

Sorry I forgot we are Alfa enthusiasts so want cars to be perfect while costing less than a tazz.
Only to complain about second-hand value afterwards.:rolleyes:

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I was the second owner, first owner had it for two years and did 13k km in it.... I sold it with 54k km on it, and the next guy drove it up to the mileage it is on now.

Apparently the interior is now bad, the bumper is broken, and general condition is not great..... When I sold it it was in better than showroom condition..... Chatz gave me R120 000 for it with trade value at the time less than R100 000

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TN it is a bargain at the price, I am not complainingg about that..... my complaint is how bad the car got treated after I sold it ...... just upsets me, I spend MANY hours pampering that car......

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Eric i understand your feelings towards the car and its current condition.:thumbs:

My problem is that we have a lot of people looking for good Alfas and at that price this is a brilliant opportunity to get one of the nicest Alfas around for the prise of a old jap car.

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
TN it is a bargain at the price, I am not complainingg about that..... my complaint is how bad the car got treated after I sold it ...... just upsets me, I spend MANY hours pampering that car......
Eric, I can really understand your frustration knowing how particular you are about your Alfas .

·
Registered
344 Posts
I know how you feel Eric. I hate selling cars. This Giulietta fell victim to selling due to the divorce from my first wife. 2 years later it looked terrible. I never thought it possible that it could deteriorate so quickly. Caused by humans lacking values. See below:cry::rant::tut::mad::vomit:

Apologies, not meaning to hijack your thread. On the bright side, the price on the 156 is good and a loving new owner can still restore her to glory.

Attachments

·
Registered
783 Posts
I know how you feel Eric. I hate selling cars. This Giulietta fell victim to selling due to the divorce from my first wife. 2 years later it looked terrible. I never thought it possible that it could deteriorate so quickly. Caused by humans lacking values. See below:cry::rant::tut::mad::vomit:

Apologies, not meaning to hijack your thread. On the bright side, the price on the 156 is good and a loving new owner can still restore her to glory.
That's a hard one to swallow.
My condolences.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Jacques...that is just wrong !!

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The guy that did this to your car should receice some sort of severe corporal punisment for doing that to such a good car Jacques..... :eek:

·
Registered
3,731 Posts

I had exactly the same Giulietta, in the same colour, in the same condition as your 'before' pics. Some people are experts at abusing good cars!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts

OMG - i feel sick to my stomach, those Guilietta's are some of my favorite cars, i would hate to see my old one now.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts