Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If like me you think this colour is the business my phase 2 front Sept 99 V plate GTV 3.0 V6 is for sale! It's only got 49K on the clock, a full ARSH (cambelt etc.) It has the aerokit, a sunroof and a very rare blue leather interior with blue and black panels! Looks the business for this car, an awful lot of optional extras make is a unqiue GTV that's got to be worth £6500!? Email: [email protected] if you want some pics! You can see it on autotrader and ebay as the agent at Lomardia Alfa Romeo is trying to sell it for me on commission! If however you want to save £2k on his price buy it from me direct!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just dropped my asking price now £6k if you buy from me! Otherwise it'll end up going to some London yuppie!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last chance guys it's off to Nottinghill on sunday! For £5995 it's got to be worth a look? Especially as the only other nuvola blue car on autotrader has more miles, a lower spec and is £1000 more expensive! Save her from the London yuppies and a none alfa romeo enthusiast future! ;-)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
What's the matter with people - don't they know what a classic is when it's ready to run them over?

·
Registered
235 Posts
£5995... Thats a good price for such a well kept car, should get someone along v soon at that price. Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts