·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Novitec DTM's are no more!!

Yes, some gypo mother f###################
########################################
#######################################################
has had a go at my Novitec Twin DTM's over the weekend!!! The car was going in today to have the gearbox fixed and whilse there, was going to have the exhaust welded into place to avoid it getting stolen!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

So there ya go, no exhaust and have had enough of pouring money, time and effort into a car so that some stupid bleedin gypo can come along and take it all away when he feels like it. The GTV is therefore getting its box fixed, will have standard exhaust and I'm even going to put the standard rims on just in case my very rare and valuable Zender Milanos go the same route. The GTV is a daily runner and gets parked in the street in a quiet area where obviously it's easy pickings for these sh#ts, so sod it, all my effort will go into the 164 who gets to sit in garage safely away from the opportunistic sons of whores.

I hope they crash and burn once the exhaust is fitted to their chavved up Ibiza...

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
:cry::cry::cry:

:mad::mad::mad:

:tut::tut::tut:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Worst thing is that this a relatively small town and the gypo that took my exhaust must drive past my house as the street where I park is a short cut to a dodgy pooville housing estate, so no doubt I am going to come across the dirty thief and I really am not sure what I will do... all depends in what mood I will be in but the number plate will be taken down for starters and the missus will get said number plate and the little barstuard will then get hell from the local administration (she works for the tax collection division which also takes care of traffic fines). Either that or I will petrol bomb the little fecker (after getting my exhaust back of course). Depends on my mood and the garage bill I get next week for repairing the gearbox... ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts