Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Regional Representative, For South Africa - AO-SA
5,467 Posts
I must admit, I like Nissan 4x4's. I used to have a big-ass 4x4 Nissan Pickup.......the 3 litre jobbie :cool:
It almost bankrupted me in fuel costs, but it could go just about anywhere :D

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
tse_adam said:
is that the one with a 350z coupe engine dropped in?? :confused: quite a nice looking car!
Some of them do share the same engine 3.5 litre V6 with 245hp :cool:

You can get one with Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) too

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pascs said:
Some of them do share the same engine 3.5 litre V6 with 245hp :cool:

You can get one with Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) too
Indeed that's the one I have. Pulls out from traffic lights quite nicely, but let's be honest, it's one for the soccer moms ...

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
BigFoot said:
Indeed that's the one I have. Pulls out from traffic lights quite nicely, but let's be honest, it's one for the soccer moms ...
The Murano is quite popular here......but SUV's and 4x4 have never been my thing either.

We have a Landcruiser and that is fantastic at its job and there are literally thousands of them here but its just a vehicle even if it is fast and comfortable

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pascs said:
The Murano is quite popular here......but SUV's and 4x4 have never been my thing either.

We have a Landcruiser and that is fantastic at its job and there are literally thousands of them here but its just a vehicle even if it is fast and comfortable
What I like about my car is that it's good a good drive (for a tall and heavy car), loaded with gadgets, good quality interiors and, last but not least, it's quite cheap here in Japan compared with the premium imports or even the higher spec 'Cruisers. Got it for about £21k equivalent with a few options thrown in.

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
BigFoot said:
Got it for about £21k equivalent with a few options thrown in.

:eek: WOW! :eek:

The 3.5 V6 CVT is about £30k here in the UK!!!

Maybe one of the few 4x4's I'd ever look at owning. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alfa20V said:
Maybe one of the few 4x4's I'd ever look at owning. :cool:
You wouldn't have been disappointed, though there is the gangster rapper in me that did crave an H2 at some point in time :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts