Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As I was bored yesterday afternoon, the weather was wet and windy, I decided to knock up a new wallpaper. The original picture was A3 so I had to scan in two halfs, join together and tidy it up quite a bit. Rather pleased with the result, so much so I have got it at work as well. This is the work copy, hence the ancient version of Windows (NT me thinks)!

This copy has been scaled down and the resultion reduced (not that anyone would try to pinch it would they?) but the original is very sharp and clear.

The ladies in the office think I am sad, but what would they know?

P.S. I can remember a previous screenshot thread but couldn't find it, so I've started another!

·
Administrator
49,119 Posts
Looking good. Looks like you got the join perfect.
Out of interest - is the picture originally from a Tamiya model kit? It just looks very familiar.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes Bazza, it's from the lid off a Tamiya kit. I have a few others (Tamiya DTM box lids) under my bed too. Can't remember what happened to the cars I made (they did come out well - think they are in my parents' loft) but I kept the boxes as the pictures were very nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.