Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'ere we go, some pics of my new bella

I've also changed my avatar.

I will post even more pictures when I get the chance. Ideally I would like to post them into the gallery but every time I go to submit them ut tells me they're too small - from my mobile, or too big - from my digital camera. Wierd?

Anyway, hope you like the snaps of the much anticipated car.

Attachments

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Very nice :cool:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Lovely GTV!:cool:

BTW-how did you manage to attach thumbnails that expand and images that don't??:confused:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Nice car mate. :cool:

There an excellent 'how to post images' thread at the top of the 'just images' lounge. ;)

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Mmmm, I agree, I think the 916 S2 version is still the most beautiful of that model. The first with it's plasticky grill lacked a little something and the last face lift was appalling. I know a bloke who ordered a new one (just before they shelved it) not so long ago and stipulated the S2 grill and they did it! Definitely the one to keep for the future.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BTW-how did you manage to attach thumbnails that expand and images that don't??:confused:
I really don't know why this has happened.
Tried to upload more from my camera phone but they were too large to upload (255 when they need to be sub 100)

Thanks for the compliments on the car. Every time I see it I smile.:inlove: Yep, people certainly look at it. The day I brought it home I had an audience of kids and neighbours looking at it after I had parked up and spent a few minutes just sitting looking at it.
I have already had numerous other people tip the nod or say "nice car".
It's such a huge compliment and it really makes you feel that you have to work hard to keep the car well maintained.

I have to pinch myself to believe I own such a classic, beautiful car.:cool:
BUT, like holding a small child in your hands, you are so worried that somebody might harm it.:cry: :eek: And as it is parked on the road outside our house I fear that it may be damaged or vandalised. As one person put it to me "there are lots of jealous idiots out there". I don't live in Beirut but it only takes one [email protected] to ruin the dream!:mad:

I wish I had a garage or a driveway.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
:cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts