Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys well I bought another gtv (my 3rd alfa now) Its a nice rosso red, 68k fsh, sunroof, spoiler, stainless steel exhaust, 17 alloys and just had all the belts don etc etc etc Im not sure on the alloys and aerial but i will give it time. I already have my little job list, brake pads, lowering springs (i never fitted to my blue gtv) tan or black carpet if i ever find any lol! and debadge the gtv and t spark badges, and sort out a little bit of lacquer peel. I just hope its a good as my blu one, 31k in a year and a half and no issues what so ever, time will tell lol!

see video of my gtv below :D im happy.......but for how long :cheese:

100 3640 - YouTube

So with the weather so nice and after adding my tan leather i thought i would take her to work today. On the way to work i came across a convoy of gorgeous supercars :wow: so i thought i will sit in the middle of the pack just for a few miles to see if anyone noticed (20 miles later lol!) check out my little video

100 3638 - YouTube

my best drive to work ever :D

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hello bud, its a twin spark, i would love a v6 but i do 80 miles a day 5 days a week so it would cost a fortune to run.

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
These are great little cars but even the twin sparks isn't that economic on fuel.
I took a trip up to Autolusso in the Spider today, the weather was great and I fancied a drive (still running the new engine in)
I covered 200 miles and spent around £35 on fuel.
My little fiat diesel van is currently returning 61.8 mpg. (1.3 turbo MJ)
There doing some good deals on the MiTo with the same engine, cheaper then running a GTV/Spider every day.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i could do with a better mpg car but theres not many nice sports cars around that do 35mpg or above.........that look as good and cost the same as a gtv

1 - 8 of 8 Posts