·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
171 Posts
Very nice indeed and congratulations!

The red and tan go very well together. I'm over your way tomorrow (well A59 to York) so if you see a Stromboli Grey GT give me a flash!

Ed

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Crackin :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Looks lovely.

However, two things, I want your wheels, ha ha and secondly, I've been posting on here about gear stick/knob with little response, your car has exactly what I want. Was it fitted or did you change it?

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Looks lovely.

However, two things, I want your wheels, ha ha and secondly, I've been posting on here about gear stick/knob with little response, your car has exactly what I want. Was it fitted or did you change it?

Cheers.

I think this is what you are after. you can get the sticker insert for a six speed box from richbrook if that is what you need.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RICHBROOK-CHROME-GEAR-KNOB_W0QQitemZ260400310301QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item260400310301&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1689|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone...... twincamms it was fitted when i got the car is it not stock?

You can have the wheels for one million dollars!!!

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Lovely motor and those cream Leather is soo :cool:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Thanks everyone...... twincamms it was fitted when i got the car is it not stock?

You can have the wheels for one million dollars!!!
Ha ha, no my wheels are fine thanks!

Can you find out where that lever and nob came from please, I'd like that conversion on mine.

Cheers.

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
great combo of exterior colour, interior, and wheels. :thumbs:

:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts