Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I had a very interesting conversation today with my new boss:

Pieter "Hi Graham, how are you?"

Me"I'm fine thanks"

Pieter"We have decided you need a new car.... We have a new Audi A5 3.0 Tdi pool car we want you to use from now on!

Me"Is this a company car?"

Pieter"No... It is our pool car that is registered to the department so you won't be taxed on it"

Me"Ok.... Shame it's not an Alfa.... That would have been nice!"

Pieter"Excuse me?..... You would actually prefer an Alfa over an Audi????" Laughing

Me"Well, er... yes, yes I would actually.... Having driven an A5 before, it's not all that!... Have you ever driven an Alfa Romeo?

Pieter"Erm... No I haven't... You English guys are crazy but we will see what we can do for you ok?"

Me"Thanks Pieter... A Giulietta 2.0 JTDM-2 170 will do for now until the new Giulia comes out?" cheeky laugh

PieterLaughing"Ok, ok.... I will have a word with the transport section and see what we can come up with ok?... I like you, you are direct and to the point! Have a good trip"

Me "I know... That's why you hired me... Thanks, have a good day"

How dare they offer me an Audi???? hehehe... Looks like a nice prezzy is on my way for Christmas... God I love this job!

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
EU's top officials allowing liberal choice for an Alfa fan?

Well I never did you lucky son-of-a gun.:thumbs: But no expenses paid courtesy visit for you though to Heilbron in the near future? :D :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
EU's top officials allowing liberal choice for an Alfa fan?

Well I never did you lucky son-of-a gun.:thumbs: But no expenses paid courtesy visit for you though to Heilbron in the near future? :D :lol:

Going to Frankfurt on Monday actually then to Stuttgart on Tuesday
so not too far away...

:cheese::lol:..... Somebody has to spend the millions of unclaimed cash that the UK don't get;)

Old saying.... "Shy babies get no milk"
So I thought I would try my luck:thumbs::D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts