Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased this just over a month ago to replace my aging A4, love it. Love driving it as its so comfy and smooth, not quiet the same as my GTV but they are both completely different experiences and purposes.

Anyhow thought I'd share the vehicle with you guys!

Attachments

P

·
0 Posts
Very nice :)

Some times a bit hit and miss with BMW Specs... At times the spec just does not make sense..

i.e. chose xenons but have manual heater control as apposed to auto climate control, you have paid the extra yet missed them out :rolleyes: etc etc etc

Rant over, sorry :lol:

"passes thread back" hehe

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Very nice :)

Some times a bit hit and miss with BMW Specs... At times the spec just does not make sense..

i.e. chose xenons but have manual heater control as apposed to auto climate control, you have paid the extra yet missed them out :rolleyes: etc etc etc

Rant over, sorry :lol:

"passes thread back" hehe
Xenons were standard on the e92, the car is 70% different to a e90, pretty much everything is better/upgraded as are the trim levels.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Nice car, we had one for 4 years, 320d MSport with sports memory seats, quite possibly the best car We've owned up until getting the XF :thumbs: SE spec was a little soft for me, the MSport setup in the e92 is very supple, sporty handling and comfort... you can have your cake and eat it ;)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts