Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my MiTo Veloce 155 on Saturday, upgraded from a 1.6 145 and I have to say that I'm absolutely LOVING every minute of it! What a beautiful car.

Bought it with the intention of taking the decals off but now I've seen them in person and lived with them for a few days I'm actually growing to like them! The alloys have been sprayed to match the colour of the headlight surrounds and wing mirrors :)

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Very nice but my wife just said "no" when I suggested I follow suit.

I've just taken that type of wheel off mine in favour of the Alfa five spoke 17" rims. Had them on ebay for a week over a hundred views, ten watchers and still no one bought them!

Not tempted by a Biscione?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice but my wife just said "no" when I suggested I follow suit.

I've just taken that type of wheel off mine in favour of the Alfa five spoke 17" rims. Had them on ebay for a week over a hundred views, ten watchers and still no one bought them!

Not tempted by a Biscione?
Haha my mrs hates them but I'm sure (hoping) she's going to come around to them ;)

Just had a quick look on ebay and saw a set for £400 which IMO is an absolute steal. What made you decide to go with the 5 spoke?

Undecided about the Biscione, not sure if it would be a bit overkill?

That looks great :thumbs: i really like the decals and i think they were quite an expensive option (for what they are) :)
Thanks dude! I checked on Alfa Accessories and they are selling the front bumper decal for £100 and the side decals for £250 each (I've got them on either side) so even if I wanted them off I'd be a little hesitant about throwing away £600. Most expensive pack of stickers I've ever seen! :lol:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yes those are mine - and they are a bargain. Stil some clown messaged me and said he was out of work and £300 was all he could manage. When the first run ended he cheekily offered again if I was interested - I think not, I'm not in a rush.

I downsized to 17" for comfort really, never been a fan of ultra low profiles and our roads are too rough for comfort and I'm getting old!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts