Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments guys.

Mechanically she is very good, only had a small problem with an ECU which was soon rectified. SHe has been waxoyoled twice, first time in 94 then in 2001, virtually rust free.

Its got two files full of history and work carried out.

Was having a look through the history files last night turns out she was owned by the one of the Heads at Williams F1 during the 90's. The alloys on the car are OZ split rims and they were a gift from OZ Racing, following championship winning season.

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Autoromeo said:
Thanks for the comments guys.

Mechanically she is very good, only had a small problem with an ECU which was soon rectified. SHe has been waxoyoled twice, first time in 94 then in 2001, virtually rust free.

Its got two files full of history and work carried out.

Was having a look through the history files last night turns out she was owned by the one of the Heads at Williams F1 during the 90's. The alloys on the car are OZ split rims and they were a gift from OZ Racing, following championship winning season.

cool, sounds like she's a car that's probably been enjoyed, not just driven:cool:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Autoromeo said:
Hellish! I love owt like that. Nice car mate. :cool:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
A very tidy example of an increasingly rare car...lovely :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Very cool, We never had 75's in South Africa, and this one is the exact model I dreamt about.

I am green with envy....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.