1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The thing is, EVERYONE looks when they drive past. Thats cool at first, but I think I'll get cheesed off with the attention (from non-alfisti's that is) quite quickly. Singing along to the music, or heaven forbid, a bit of occasional nose-picking :tut: is now just impossible!
Matt.

·
Registered
70 Posts
The thing is, EVERYONE looks when they drive past. Thats cool at first, but I think I'll get cheesed off with the attention (from non-alfisti's that is) quite quickly. Singing along to the music, or heaven forbid, a bit of occasional nose-picking :tut: is now just impossible!
Matt.
The 159 is the same, it is a bit tiresome and I hope will be easier when theres a few more about. Still bear with all the admiration and don't pick ure nose!

·
Registered
137 Posts
God that is lovely. :wow: :wow: :wow: I want one I want one I want one. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Brilliant colour choice.

Nick

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
To be honest, I thought it was going to come in blue with the 2 tone black interior. When the dealer phoned up to tell me about the interior colour, he was a bit nervous that I wouldn't like it (maybe a bit pimpy). After a cheeky little wind-up, I admitted that I loved it. It just looks right. The sat-nav looked ultra-cool, especially on start-up, displaying the AR badge, but at £1500 or so, it was just too rich for my blood. Luckily, I can still read a map.
Matt.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Selespeed, I'd love to. But as this is the first time I've tried to post pics, I don't yet know how. I thought there was a 100kb max size limit. How do I get around that?
Sorry if I'm asking "numpty" questions.
Matt.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Sure you'll manage the larger pictures soon. Wish I could be the centre of attraction in a Brera. Just give them a smarmy smile in return I would.:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts