Alfa Romeo Forum banner

My money is most of the time mostly made of...

• Metal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Squirrel

• Other bizzard currency....

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your money made of...

If most of your money is in coin format, then it's most probably made mostly of metal...
If you have mostly only paper notes, then your money is made of paper... mostly.... and so on...

...if you think there's a lack of options, you're wrong... go sit in the corner :tut:

;)

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
In Australia , "all" money is plastic as we "invented" plastic money....all our currency, except for the small coins, is plastic ;) :D

http://www.dfat.gov.au/facts/currency.html

"Australia was the first country in the world to have a complete system of bank notes based on plastic (polymer). These notes provide much greater security against counterfeiting. They also last four times as long as conventional paper (fibrous) notes.

The innovative technology by which the notes are produced, developed entirely in Australia, offers artists brilliant scope for the creation of images that reflect the histories and natural environments of their countries. At the same time the polymer notes are cleaner than paper notes and easily recyclable. Australia's currency consists of coins of five, 10, 20 and 50 cent and one and two dollar denomination; and notes of five, 10, 20, 50 and 100 dollar denomination. "

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well what do you know... live and learn :)

with plastic I meant credit cards etc... but since they make bills out of plastic down under, it kinda breaks this poll :rolleyes:

;)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Don't like plastic, if you have cash in your pocket it's easier to keep your expenses down, once a month a paper with expenses would kill my bankaccount.

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Pasi said:

with plastic I meant credit cards etc... but since they make bills out of plastic down under, it kinda breaks this poll :rolleyes:

;)
Well as they say..."when you stop learning you are dead " ;)

The Euro should have been plastic currency....but then that would have largely stopped the counterfeiters in their tracks and we couldn't have that :eek: ;) :D :cheese:

and the good ol' US of A is barely coping with minor changes to their old currency which previously was essentially identical ,so they would have died of shock if their currency had moved into the 20th century let alone the 21st :p

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Well I use all forms of money: coins (loads :rolleyes: ), paper (some :rolleyes: ) plastic... oh yeah baby, Platinum Visa. :D

Uhm... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
When buying everyday things I prefer to use cash. Any coins I have regardless of value are off loaded when at home - I can't stand them in my pockets :rolleyes:

Plastic used to buy big things but we pay off our credit card bills fully when the bill arrives. The only debt we have is the biggest kind, our home mortgage :rolleyes:

:)

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
my money seems to be made out of onions .. every time i look in my wallet i start crying :rolleyes:
;)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wimster said:
my money seems to be made out of onions .. every time i look in my wallet i start crying :rolleyes:
;)
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Then it must be the "what money" for you :p ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Wimster said:
;)

Signature material!!! :cheese:

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Pasi said:

;)
Well, when I voted I also thought that you knew about Australian money, so I picked Paper since our Quetzales are made out of paper...

However, I usually pay with a credit card...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts