Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
No, I read on here it wasn't really possible to map it out, would still throw up errors every so often.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
This definitely makes me want to start tarting mine up a bit.

Great work!
Get on it.

The plastidipped door handles are starting to peel so I'm going to attempt replacing them with vinyl, as well as the window trim. Just waiting for some decent weather.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I fitted this exhaust, Bilstein coilovers -lowered the car 3,5cm, Toyo Proxy- kept the 17" wheels though, remapped engine but it hasn`t been on a dyno. Anyhow, I am happy with it.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I fitted this exhaust, Bilstein coilovers -lowered the car 3,5cm, Toyo Proxy- kept the 17" wheels though, remapped engine but it hasn`t been on a dyno. Anyhow, I am happy with it.

Looks good from the rear! What diffuser and exhaust is that?

·
Registered
5 Posts
It is Raggazon exhaust and diffuser bought from Alfisti.net in Germany. Quite "difficult" to fit so had to seek professional help. :cry:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I've had the car in to have a top mount changed, been told that the shocks are gone, probably from having it lowered.

Think I'm going to go for Bilstein B8 and replace all 4. Anyone else got them?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Difficult to get the exhaustpipes out of the diffuser as intended. If you miss there will be vibration noise, trust me ! I do not quite recall the Bilsteins I have just now. Coilovers but I need to check receipits. Stonehard, but driveable.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I have the Bilstein B12 kit, which I believe is the B8's with Eibach springs. They are good, not to firm.

My standard suspension was crashy and it got rid of this. They come with a 3yr warranty so all good :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Cool, that's what I wanted to hear. Should be delivered tomorrow so il have them on the car as soon as possible.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's only just come out as far as I know, got it from Halfords for £350. I've attached a photo of Apple maps in action.

It wasn't difficult to fit, hardest part was getting the old one out using the stereo keys. Mine didn't have B&M but as far as I know you can just leave the B&M module connected behind the dash (there is loads of space) so the odometer doesn't flash and connect the new head unit as normal. All the steering wheel controls work as they should.

I have just bottomed it out on a country road with a very high middle and now it's making a pretty worrying rattling noise. The undertray is pretty scraped, as is part of my new exhaust :( I'm hoping that is the source of the rattle and it's easily fixed. All because Apple Maps took me down the wrong road...
Can you let me know how you installed the pioneer stere0, this is something I really want to do but havent a clue on what to buy to fit/install etc. I too have sprayed/plasti-dipped my headlights and alloys!

car looks boss pal

sam

41 - 59 of 59 Posts