Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i spent yesterday cleaning it so i thought it would be rude not to take a few pictures on this dreary Sunday afternoon.

Interior Mods
-So far i have installed a Kenwood headunit and Kenwood 800W Amplifier with Alpine type R speakers in the front and a big ass Subwoofer that i can't remember the name of.
-Alfa 147 Matts with red leather piping and 147/Alfa logo
Exterior
-30mm Lowering springs from Eibach
-Clear indicators
-ALFAOWNER.COM window stickers:D

My next plans are new 17" multi-spoke alloys and a nice spoiler for the back. Other than that, its perfect:D

Thanks for viewing

James

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Some very tasteful mods there I like it.
How has the lowering affected the ride comfort?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Looks very clean Buddy!

You say you want 17" Wheels?? Have a look at mine in the Fs Section! They really suited my red 147! See what you think??

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks very clean Buddy!

You say you want 17" Wheels?? Have a look at mine in the Fs Section! They really suited my red 147! See what you think??
Have been debating your alloys on another forum actually:lol: I like them, girlfriend hates them = i'm not allowed them:D

To be honest the lowering springs haven't affected the ride comfort by much as the roads my way are bad anyway and with the standard springs its was pretty rubbish to start off with. Corner is lethally GOOD with this springs, very little roll.

I find getting good in person advice on modifying an Alfa in N Ireland actually quite hard as no one seems to bother nor care, more times than i care to mention i have been told, "just leave it as it is" but i dont want too:D

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Took a wee gaunt around the Antrim coast today as the girlfriend was at work and i was bored so i ofcourse had to take a few pics unfortunately they were all blurry apart from these few lol

since the last pics you can see that i've added a CSC Exhaust and some subtle rear tints. She needs a good clean and polish though.

Also have a nice GTA spoiler in the boot awaiting fitment:D I love this wee car but I think i may have to let her go soon as its just far too uneconmical.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts