Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Not to my taste but if you like them thats the main thing

G

·
They look quite good for aftermarket lights. Some "Lexus" ones look dreadful, if you want a good example take a look at the back of a Mazda 6 ,cheesy.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Yep, you definitely get that Lexus lights look, very Corsa in McDonalds car park...

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
Wrong, just wrong.

·
Registered
30,391 Posts
:vomit:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I love modifications to make a car look a bit different from the rest ... but I definiately wouldn't get them put on my car (sorry)

but hey, if you like it then what does it matter what I or anyone else thinks ...

·
Registered
582 Posts
i think it kinda takes away the "Alfa-ness"

anyway, if you like it then that's what all matters :)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Moved to upgrades (as there's no downgrades section;))

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
fairplay lad :thumbs:

despite the inevitable thrashing from the masses for fitting lexus lights, you've gone and done it anyway :)

good for you!!
Like most people, I don't like them myself, but it's your car, your money and your taste as to what goes on it!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Well I like them. I have the same ones on my car, but ditched the orange indicator bulbs for some crystal ones - takes away that traffic light look.

I think your car is yours to do what you want with, and should not be put off by what anyone else thinks :cool:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Was not suggesting otherwise...

Just seemed to be getting a thumping, so thought I'd offer just a little support!

:lol:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts