Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a bit upset.

Both sets of keys to my 147 have suffered the same fate and have lost the small metal bit that comes out of the bottom of the key which attaches to my key ring. It doesn't affect th car really, it just means I can't have the lovely Alfa Romeo key hanging from my key ring... :( and that's the bit that's getting me. I could handle it having happened to one set of keys, but the missus dropped my other set of keys the other day and now it's both sets that have suffered the same fate. :(

Anyone know what to do here? I don't want to have to go to the expense of getting two entirely new sets of keys because that would be unnecessary and daft and blimming expensive. All I need is to get hold of two replacement parts for each fo the keys and maybe also an Alfa badge to stick to the key that has lost that badge. Where can I get these things and how easy is it to fix?

·
Registered
14 Posts
dont think that you can get just those bits for the keys or the badges. cheapest thing to do is put a small cable tie through the hole, they are always breaking them keys and if you try and replace the part it might be the actual key that has gone and then you could lose your keys. Replacement keys are expensive you dont want to go down that route. i can sort them out and inculding coding for around £160 + VAT each

1 - 2 of 2 Posts