Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title could have been Newbie or New here but thought that was obvious.

What to say thats remotely interesting. Lets see, Hmm, Oh yes, Alfa GTV owner. Guess you want to know about the car rather than myself.
So,

Y Reg (2001) Alfa GTV 3.0 ltr
Purchased July 2006 Just after service with cam change (thank goodness) with 24000 on the clock.

Next week taking it in for its 36000 Ml service. Yep already.

Just love driving.

Do I love my car? Well, yes and no. Its got great power and handles well and the wife complains about the G force :rolleyes: but I dunno there's just something that's not quite right about driving it. Obvious one is the way the seats don't hold you when cornering, that is a real pain and maybe that is what it is.

Cheers,
Tinhare

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
HI Tinhare.

Although there's lots to talk about with Alfas we do discuss other things as well, so your other interests are just as important. ;)

Enjoy your visits here and hope you can take part in the complete AO experience.

·
Registered
32,442 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Perhaps we need to make the phrase 'introduce yourself' a bit clearer! good to hear about the GTV, we'll get the rest out of you eventually. I'll get the virtual drill.....
sounds a smashing car, you're next post should be under 'do you feel a tart'.....
Welcome too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow,
Thanks to all who have responded with a welcome. Thats really, well, welcoming.

My other interests, Hmm let me see, cars, my lovely wife, computers, going for long drives (bit hard in he UK though, tend to run out of road) used to Aussie roads, travel, photography and model railways.

There I said it I play with trains, wasn't too painful.

Note to wife:- You are my first interest of course. :D

Cheers,

Tinhare

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO Tinhare :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts