Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i would put some pictures of my integrale up, i am now replacing the head gasket, so hope to have her on the road in a couple of weeks, i have gone against all the usual advice on buying one but at the moment i dont care. i look out of the window and see her in my drive and i have to pinch myself that i have one.
sorry the pictures are not very good, will upload some more when she is back on the road

Attachments

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Good luck with her.

Immediate reaction is that the overall condition is not quite so poor as the front on view might suggest.

Have fun and good luck with her. A 'Grale is an unfulfilled ambition of mine.:thumbs:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck with her.

Immediate reaction is that the overall condition is not quite so poor as the front on view might suggest.

Have fun and good luck with her. A 'Grale is an unfulfilled ambition of mine.:thumbs:
tbh, the body work is what you would expect from most 18 year old cars, i think this one will be more spanner work than bodywork )hopefully)

E

·
0 Posts
tbh, the body work is what you would expect from most 18 year old cars, i think this one will be more spanner work than bodywork )hopefully)
Beautiful :cool:

I found as with alfa's look after it, service it well keeping a check on the oil and it will be reliable. Mine never let me down in two years. Just make sure you let the car idle for a minute or so after a blast to let the turbo cool down.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
One of the Must own cars of the last twenty years.:thumbs:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
You are talking serious turbo'd 16 valvers there. At what, fifty four I thought I was a bit too old for one of those powerhouses.:(: Did manage the Thema, with more or less the same powerplant, but a little more comfortable for a half-century plus bottom?:D Enjoy that monstrous toy!!:lol:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Lovely. :cool:
One of THE cars you should own before you die (and bugger the expense)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts