Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time in years ... my insurance has actually gone down!!! (it even went up when I turned 30:eek:) ... it must be official I'm now an old boy!!!

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
Hopefully, that is a sign of changing times within the Insurance industry? There has been enough pressure of late and FSA intervention all stating the same thing. The premium rises are unjustified.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I was plesantly suprised when I recieved my renewal notice through the other day to find my insurance had gone down by over £70, although I have noticed my excess has crept up to £450 from £350 last year.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually I've just looked at the details of what I paid last year and it's only actually gone down by £7 ... I thought that it had gone down by £70 :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Still at least is has gone down. :thumbs:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My insurance for my TS is just over £27 a month :D

My daughter works for RSA and I get a friends and family discount.............let me know if you think we can save you some dosh?? :D
That's the same as I'm paying on my car.

Ahh but you are an old codger Jilly!:lol:;)
As it would appear so am I :lol:

·
Registered
310 Posts
My insurance for my TS is just over £27 a month :D

My daughter works for RSA and I get a friends and family discount.............let me know if you think we can save you some dosh?? :D
Hey if you could save me money on insurance I will be so greatful to you :)
I'm 29 with 5 years ncb and the cheapest I can find is 950 with my mum as a second driver, can u believe that. :(

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Just renewed with Chris Knott insurance, fantastic service and insured my Bella for £327 with protected no claims and the mrs on insurance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts