Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but I didn't listen and got a 147. I know I was right of course!!
However, I do need a new motor for the boot lock!!
Does anybody know where I can source parts from - I'm from the Bolton area.
Cheers.

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Hello Shelley and welcome to AO....:D ... i guess ya don't listen to him about many things ....but it's ok this time...:lol:

Good luck with ya boot lock search....:thumbs:

·
Registered
822 Posts
I have one you can have for a tenner, it comes complete with the latch thingymbob as well.
Am only in rochdale so you can pick it up if you like.
Call me on 07900893959
Thanks Tony

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I have one you can have for a tenner, it comes complete with the latch thingymbob as well.
Am only in rochdale so you can pick it up if you like.
Call me on 07900893959
Thanks Tony
that was smooth you dirty dog :lol:

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
do you need a new boot lock because it will not open off the key or will not open at all?

The reason I ask is the microswitch can break off the key but the lock still works off the dash.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do you need a new boot lock because it will not open off the key or will not open at all?

The reason I ask is the microswitch can break off the key but the lock still works off the dash.
Hiya,

no, the boot doesn't open with the key, its either the key fob or the button!
Neither are working so I am assuming (very broadly speaking) its the locking motor.

Any ideas???

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
Hiya,

no, the boot doesn't open with the key, its either the key fob or the button!
Neither are working so I am assuming (very broadly speaking) its the locking motor.

Any ideas???
there is a fuse sited in an additional bracket adjacent to the main fuse box along with a relay, that may be worth checking out, a 25A fuse is needed, also there is a boot control unit that is also fused, in location F39, a 15A is needed. It may be worth checking out before pulling the boot apart.

HTH

1 - 14 of 14 Posts