Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
44,776 Posts
It's amazing how often 'turn it off and on again' actually works in real life.

Good engineering skills Gibbo! :thumbs:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Just bought a new HP6510 on the way home from work so was dreading opening this thread:eek:

Glad it's sorted:)

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
I've got an HP and have to bugger about with paper every time I try to print. The printer is upstairs and I have take the lap top up there then push and pull at the paper till it decides that there is actually paper there. Next time I try to print it says no paper again even though it's not been touched. It must be just mine I suppose:(

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
... showing as disconnected even though it is switched on
and the WiFi light is lit?

Any ideas :confused:
I hate to say this, but my HP WiFi printer does the same thing fairly regularly. It was great value for money, but given the dodgy installation program that came with it on CD and its inability to guarantee reliable connections over 3 metres, I doubt I would buy another.

Print and scan quality is good though :thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
44,776 Posts
I've got an HP and have to bugger about with paper every time I try to print. The printer is upstairs and I have take the lap top up there then push and pull at the paper till it decides that there is actually paper there. Next time I try to print it says no paper again even though it's not been touched. It must be just mine I suppose:(
I bleeding hate printers that do this.
I won't buy a printer now that doesn't have a flat, enclosed feed tray, so you can leave everything in place and know it'll be OK. Canon and Epson have both done me very well.

·
Premium Member
13,135 Posts
Just bought a new HP6510 on the way home from work so was dreading opening this thread:eek:

Glad it's sorted:)
I've got the same printer Si, and have no complaints, other than the cartrages you get in the box are only half full, but that's par for the course I guess. Ho, and the e-print function works really well once you've got it set up. :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
I've got the same printer Si, and have no complaints, other than the cartrages you get in the box are only half full, but that's par for the course I guess. Ho, and the e-print function works really well once you've got it set up. :thumbs:
It works too well when you give your mate the e mail address and he sends you pictures you really would never want :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts