Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll try and get some more pic's tomorrow ... but he's one to start with :thumbs:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
It looks well evil Chris! Get them pickies up tomorrow will keep an eye out!

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Blue bulbs?? :tut:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blue bulbs?? :tut:

Sorry I know ... everywhere I drive (pretty much) has street lamps so I don't need very much light ... and (I don't know why) but people get out of your way on motorways, I think the blueness catches their eye slightly more than "normal" bulbs so they see me coming ...

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Sorry I know ... everywhere I drive (pretty much) has street lamps so I don't need very much light ... and (I don't know why) but people get out of your way on motorways, I think the blueness catches their eye slightly more than "normal" bulbs so they see me coming ...
They look good them bulbs, what are they? I have off road bulbs that are well blue on main beam.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Just buy a GTA you wannabe :p ;) :lol:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They look good them bulbs, what are they? I have off road bulbs that are well blue on main beam.
* hangs head in shame *

The cheap ebay ones ... but hey they we only about £12 for the whole set ... so if they had been rubbish then I wouldn't have wasted much ...

Just buy a GTA you wannabe :p ;) :lol:
Just waiting for them to drop to 2k ...

... I'll buy one in december then :p

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
156Chris;2089699The cheap ebay ones ... but hey they we only about £12 for the whole set ... so if they had been rubbish then I wouldn't have wasted much ...[/QUOTE said:
Are they any good?

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are they any good?
They aren't as bright as the standard bulbs I took out ... but they are bluer and people to get out of my way quicker with them ... they stop hogging the outside lane when I'm about 200m back from them ... which is nice :thumbs:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
They aren't as bright as the standard bulbs I took out ... but they are bluer and people to get out of my way quicker with them ... they stop hogging the outside lane when I'm about 200m back from them ... which is nice :thumbs:
And well illegal! If they were as bright I would get some though but seeing as I just bought some Phillips ones off powerbulbs that cost me £40 ish will pass. Shame I really wanted some blue un's:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And well illegal! If they were as bright I would get some though but seeing as I just bought some Phillips ones off powerbulbs that cost me £40 ish will pass. Shame I really wanted some blue un's:rolleyes:
I think they are actually legal ... probably because they are just standard lights with a bit of blue paint on them ...

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Blue lights anywhere on your car are illegal I'm afraid!

(Unless it's a police car)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blue lights anywhere on your car are illegal I'm afraid!

(Unless it's a police car)
:confused: maybe that's why everyone gets out of my way ;)

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
:confused: maybe that's why everyone gets out of my way ;)
Neeeennaahhh neeednnnnaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Straight to prison for you Chris!:lol:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Neeeennaahhh neeednnnnaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Straight to prison for you Chris!:lol:
They'll have to catch me first ... oh hold on a minute I ACTUALY have a GTA :( :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
They'll have to catch me first ... oh hold on a minute I ACTUALY have a GTA :( :lol: :lol:
A diesel GTA!? With blue flashing lights! Nearly took out a new Evo in my lorry the other day when tearing round the back roads. Came round the corner and it came flying round on the rong side of the road, it was a brand new POLICE one with two coppers sat it p-i-s-s-i-n-g themselves laughing. Fair play to them but try a role reversal:rolleyes: Sounded great! Envy is a terrible thing!:9:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: My GTA Lights Conversion ... MORE PICTURES

Not that great because they were taken with my phone ...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts