Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got my eye on a Fiat Bravo T-Jet (150) Sport

It pretty much ticks all the boxes...petrol, economical, fairly quick, pratical. If I could afford one I would have a Giulietta ahead of it no doubt but unfortunately I can't and I want to get a petrol that is quick but cheap to run so the Bravo is looking very likely

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alfa 50% deposit, 50% in 2 years scheme?
Nah just a private buy, if I were going down the lease route I would do it via work as have a really good lease scheme there...problem is, it would mean the same car for three years!!! Which is not for me :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought you wanted a bellissimo Brera?
I did but can't quite get the figures to add up i.e a 2.4 is too expensive to buy and a 2.2 although just affordable to buy will cost too much to run. My job is up in the air at the moment so need to be sensible for once. Gutting all round :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Ah the entertainment continues.... GP is changing his car....again....... :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you were being sensible due to job being up in the air you'd not be buying another car ;)
I'm spending like for like so it doesn't matter. Could do wth four doors to be honest hence another reason why I am selling and have decided against a Brera. Should have kept the 159...oh wait a minute, it was a 3.2 :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah the entertainment continues.... GP is changing his car....again....... :lol:

Ahh you'll be gutted if I go Fiat and disappear for ever (well for a few months :lol:) ;)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well have arranged to test a Bravo. Can I hang around here if I do buy one? :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts