Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cry: It's all gone

Well not yet got it until tomorrow morning

Now I've got to find either a GTV V6 or GT JTDm to replace it with in the next couple of days as need a car for work....gulp!!!

Test drove a GTV yesterday and loved it but shall be testing a diesel GT tomorrow. Think the GTV might win out somehow but you never know

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
A remap on the GT will give you about 33% more performance - makes all the difference.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
The GTV's are special. Future classics too :cool:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I opt for the GT a re-map will be booked in on day one as I need more power :lol:

...but definitely agree with SR about the GTV's classic status. Can see if I do buy one it's value now holding pretty firm (here's hoping at least). The one I want is black with black leather, fsh, all the keys etc and a years warranty....very, very temptiing. Can pick it up Saturday if I go for it :) (Will have to hire a car for this week...anyone know any cheapo places in Nottingham?)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Also, don't rule out a 3.2 GT. Epic car with a Q2 and great VFM at the mo:cool:

·
Registered
249 Posts
remapped GT JTDm is well worth it... especially if you've got a Q2...

3.2 GT is also fantastic, but it depends on if fuel economy is important for you, but as mentioned get Q2 fitted if you get one.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could afford to buy a 3.2 GT but it would be running it that would be the issue. I need to save some money hence buying a GTV instead and being able to pay off a loan with the cash left over. The GT is definitely an option once I get a pay rise or two :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts