Alfa Romeo Forum banner
41 - 60 of 722 Posts
Discussion starter · #45 ·
I dont know about those badges on the doors, they look nice to me so i left them on.

Todaj i've put some 5mm spacers on the back axle, thej were from my previous 155, so i drilled some new holes. Not much difference but gives the extra edge on the looks :)

Yeah,

I've got 15mm spacers at the back of my Spider. Made a hooge difference in looks.

Hey, your seats are electric???? Never seen that before in a spider/GTV? This must be rare, or is there something more to it?

Lemi

electric seats?

I havent seen those before.

Someone please share some info. were they an option?

Wow thats amazing to do all that work yourself. That would cost me a fortune to get it done at my mechanics !

Also I havent seen the "Alfa Romeo" lettering on the side of the car so Im not sure if thats original. I would take it off it was me. However the "Pininfarina" lettering is original and denotes that the car body was assembled at the Pininfarina factory. Thats worth leaving on in my opinon.

With wind noise from the camera, what you can do it have a seperate microphone inside the car or near the exhaust or somewhere else where there the wind isnt hiting the microphone full on. Maybe try some padding over the microphone too perhaps.

I wana trade my 2 litre in and get a V6 :D :D :D :D

41 - 60 of 722 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.