Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all apologies if there is a thread this should go (please move if so)

Took delivery of my 2.2 180HP Speciale in Stromboli Grey yesterday and thought I would share a couple of quick pics

I think I'm in love :biglaugh:

My only issue is getting that annoying dealer sticker off the back :furious:

Attachments

·
Registered
38,319 Posts
Looks damn smart. :thumbs:

Apart from the ugly dealer sticker. Hate it when thy do that!

You should get that off asap before it bond too well. ;)

·
Registered
38,319 Posts
Why do they do it?! Here some dealers have finally cottoned on that it's a totally annoying
****-take and now all we get is the advert at the bottom of the number plate.

·
Registered
38,745 Posts
My Giulietta had no dealer sticker in the window which saved stopping on the way home after collecting it. Those Mangoletsi people really have to be kidding!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Do they still use massive lettering for the rear window sticker as well? Their cars used to look like courtesy cars with a huge window sticker, bold capital letters on the bottom of the number plates and that whacking great M on the boot lid. I don't mind a small window sticker or the name on the number plate, but sticking things to the paintwork is a right cheek.

A Mitsubishi dealer near here sticks a sticker with their website address to the rear bumpers of cars they sell :yikes:

·
AO Detailing Car Of The Year 2020 Winner
3,947 Posts
keep the faith brother, keep the faith

:angel:
"Papa don't preach I'm in trouble deep / Papa don't preach, I've been losing sleep / But I made up my mind, I'm keeping my baby, hm / I'm gonna keep my Giulia baby.....":smoker:

This could be the song.... :D

Reactions: Papa Gallo

·
Banned
2,484 Posts
"Papa don't preach I'm in trouble deep / Papa don't preach, I've been losing sleep / But I made up my mind, I'm keeping my baby, hm / I'm gonna keep my Giulia baby.....":smoker:

This could the song.... :D
remember that day when you picked her up for the first time? when she sung back at you?

You're so fine, And you're mine I'll be yours 'Till the end of time
'Cause you made me feel Yeah, you made me feel, Shiny and newwwww
Like a virgin, hey!!!
Touched for the very first time
:inlove:

Giulia The Musical

·
Registered
345 Posts
if Hell had a waiting room, it would be the wait for delivery of a new Giulia

congrats, hope you sticker around
I can tell you Hell does have such a waiting room. I am sat in it now. Week 14 of a (car less) 16 week sentence.
Hopefully I will then be transported back to Automotive Heaven.
I'm there toasting along too... Mmm Crispy Mazza. Did the dealer say it was 16 weeks for you gaz?

Week 11 of a 12-14 week sentence, though it's looking like a 21 week stretch now, must have upset the guards when I started throwing ice cubes around.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Lovely car!
Could you (or anyone) confirm what 'Active Suspension System' is?
Looking at the Speciale on Carwow and Coast2Coast configurators says this is standard, but surely this isn't like adaptive hard/soft setting?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts