·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Latino I can't see your girlfriend. Where is she? :confused: wink

Nice Bravo :D

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
CAr sure looks good ! My daughter also has one ... BUT WHERE IS YOUR LOVE !!!!! SHOW US THE REAL BEAUTY wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I just notice now the license plate... La Ti Na :D :D

Nice touch wink

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jomor:
<strong>Nice car LaTiNo! Give LaTiNa a pair of white side indicators as a gift at your next anniversary wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and some glass tint :D

indeed, nice car! and eek! @ those wheels!!!

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
Well... after all, it's Italian! :D

Mozzarela cheese,

Ant

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanx for the reactions guys. Unfortunately she wants to be incognito and as she knows how to enter the forum so I can't post her without her knowing :D

The color of the car is called Stone Grey here but it looks very blue to me! The new Fiat Stilo also has that color. I really love it.

About the side-indicators: that might indeed be my next gift. I already gave her the Bravo kickguards and some security stuff :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>The Golf of my gf:

(looks a bit 4x4, but this is because the way it's parked :eek: )
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And your girlfriend, here is she? :D wink
Ivo, it must be a sacrifice when she invites you to a ride in her golf, right? Specially if it as this kind os switchs to open the windows... :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Ivo, that emergency switch must be connected to this seat... :D :D :D :D wink

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What a coincidence that she has parked her car next to a 147 in the same color as yours! :)

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
[QB]The Golf of my gf:

(looks a bit 4x4, but this is because the way it's parked :eek: )

<hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LaTiNo156:
<strong>What a coincidence that she has parked her car next to a 147 in the same color as yours! :)

<hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></strong>

yeah! :)

:rolleyes: eek! Who's the guy, who's the guy in that 147? eek! :D wink

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.