Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Very nice :thumbs: I'm about to head out and clean my little Lusso doubt it will look half as good as yours tho! You done a good job ;)

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Car cleaning didn't go so well for me today :( Managed to get all the bird poo off (went to Birmingham yesterday :rolleyes: ) but that was about it as the sun was drying it quicker than I could wet it! I eventually gave up :lol: Its clean but streaky (being black) so might go polish it later ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car cleaning didn't go so well for me today :( Managed to get all the bird poo off (went to Birmingham yesterday :rolleyes: ) but that was about it as the sun was drying it quicker than I could wet it! I eventually gave up :lol: Its clean but streaky (being black) so might go polish it later ;)
You saying Brum is full of dirty birds :lol:

I cleaned mine so well my missus asked me to help her clean her 'white' Grande Punto. I forgot how much hard work white cars are to clean!!!

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Very :cool:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
moo you need some help :thumbs:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
P.S I will be selling it in the near future so let me know if you are interested and I'll let you know as soon as I have put it up officially for sale :thumbs:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts