Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone...

how you all doing? im looking at getting my first alfa very soon. looking at getting a gt v6 (i have a company fuel card :lol: )

have a ford cougar v6 at the moment but have got bored of it now so its time for a change!

catch you all later

dan

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
..dan.. said:
hey everyone...

how you all doing? im looking at getting my first alfa very soon. looking at getting a gt v6 (i have a company fuel card :lol: )

dan
Welcome....

KNow what you mean with the fuel card lark - it really helps ;-)

The GT v6 is the last of the real alfa V6's (built in an alfa factory) and rated one of the best V6 engines of all time. Had one in my 156 GTA and loved it to bits..

The new GM block based V6 in the brera is not as characterful but will develop over time as alfa make it their own - they had over 30 years to perfect the last one....

Hope you take the plunge everybody should own at least one Alfa in their life - it just adds that little something extra to your motoring day...

SImon.

H

·
0 Posts
Hello and welcome Dan :)

You lucky boy a fuel card to feed the beast :D

Enjoy and post some pics when she arrives ;)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hello Dsn,

Welcome on board!

As you can see I am also a new member (Joined 2 weeks ago) and Already I am quite addicted to the AO Forum. Why?

...Because there is a great expertise, lots of advice and above all the Genuine community of passionate members. It is a Paradise for Alfa Lovers and obviously for a future enthousiast Alfa owner like yourself!!

Hope you will enjoy this site as much as I do!

Fabrice :D

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello. :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers guys,

quick update, i have taken the plunge and have plumped for a Lipari grey GT (V6 of course :cheese: ).

I have to say I nearly went for the jtdm engine...had a 24 hour test drive in one, and was very impressed! still cant get over the diesel noise tho :rant:

Anyway.. i should have her by the end of October, I cant wait! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts