Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I have been registered with the site for around five months but have been too lazy to write an introduction until now!

I bought a 54 plate Alfa GT (JTD) from an independent dealer and am really pleased with it. Having got it home i realised it had an aftermarket suspension system on it so I tried to clean it up to see which one it was. Could not see any labels so I contacted the previous owner and it turns out he was a regular poster on here (Sandy). He has been really helpful and it is nice to learn a bit about the history and various modifications he made to the car.

It is my first Alfa and overall I love it...There is the odd niggle here and there but I guess thats Alfa for you! It looks and drives great and I am really pleased.
...This website is great by the way, I'm sure I'll be asking for help in the near future.

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Hi and welcome to AO

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Hello and welcome:D

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Hi and welcome to AO:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say thanks for welcoming me...It seems like you have quite a close knit community here and its nice to be a part of. :)

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say thanks for welcoming me...It seems like you have quite a close knit community here and its nice to be a part of. :)
Its great, like no other forum I have seen or been on before. So glad I joined, dont know what I used to do with my spare time! Oh that right go "outside" to the gym:lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts